- Whisk the eggs lightly.
- Mix the flour with half the milk and mix thoroughly, dispersing any lumps that may form.
- Add the eggs, salt and remaining milk and stir well to incorporate. The batter must be smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat until hot. Add half a teaspoon vegetable oil.
- Reduce heat and pour ⅓ cup of batter in the center. Tilt the pan to cover the base with batter.
- When tiny holes appear on the surface, carefully loosen the pancake using a spatula (if necessary), flip and cook the other side.