- ¾ cup chopped sweet onions
- 16 oz red kidney beans, cooked
- 1 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeño
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp minced coriander fresh
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Combine onions, kidney beans and the peppers in a large shallow dish.
- Toss and set aside.
- Combine vinegar, cilantro and chili powder in a small bowl; stir well.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Toss before serving.